Great location, close to slopes.
Posted Jan 3, 2014
- location is very close to ski slopes and convenient to downtown restaurants and shops via shuttle service.
- the size. we got a spacious 3-bedroom that came with a laundry room and a fully functional kitchen.
- there was an awful clicking/ticking noise coming from one of the bathroom ceiling that made it hard to sleep peacefully.
- we stayed 5 nights and were promised maid service to be done twice at check-in, but they ended up cleaning only once during our stay.
- the 10 am checkout time is a bit on the early side (considering their check in time is 4 pm), and not only were they inflexible in delaying it for 1 hour, they actually CALLED our room at 10:02am asking why we weren't at the front desk checking out yet.