Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Staff was great. Seriously - helpful. Room was what you expect. It was clean, bed was comfortable and it was quiet. Outdoor pool and hot tub got the job done. It's what I expected from a Holiday Inn. I will stay there again. If you want the Westin - go pay for the Westin. Don't complain or compare ...
The person who checked us in was super helpful & friendly! By his recommendation we were able to bike to downtown easily on a nice bike path just across the street that ran by the river & a botanical garden! We had a nice stay especially for the price! Would stay here again!
The hotel and staff were very accommodating The continental breakfast was kept hot. The Hotel was not within walking distance of the town but close with plenty of parking. I would definitely stay again.
Toilet ran every 30 minutes all night long keeping up awake. Other than that a perfect location to get on and off the slopes quickly. Free shuttle to take you into town. All employees were very friendly.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Steamboat Springs accommodation! Choosing the best home away from home during your Northwest Colorado holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Steamboat Springs. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Steamboat Springs hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your R&R.
- Northwest Colorado is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Steamboat Springs has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.0. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northwest Colorado has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Steamboat Springs is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 22% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?