Think of yourself walking through the roads of an unfamiliar spot, staring up at the monuments or the marvellous landscapes everywhere around you. But there is one thing you're especially looking forward to: Steinbeck House. The day has finally come to get yourself there.
Accommodation Close to Steinbeck House
Hotels near Steinbeck House
Are you searching for places to stay that are close to Steinbeck House?
It is situated in Salinas.
You will find 4 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Steinbeck House. That said, think about staying in Monterey. It’s 12 miles away and has plenty of hotels. You'll have at least 26 to pick from. The Embassy Suites Monterey Bay, Monterey Tides, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel and Holiday Inn Express at Monterey Bay are worth looking up.
Be a savvy traveler and pick one of the budget-friendly accommodation options situated close by. The Howard Johnson Salinas is one possibility, found 0.6 miles away. If that's not to your liking, you could try the Steinbeck Lodge, which is just 0.6 miles away.
If you would like to treat yourself while you're away, think about booking one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Make sure you investigate the latest deals at the Traveler's Hotel (0.3 miles away) or the Hampton Inn & Suites Salinas (1 mile away).
Make time to indulge in the coffee and sweet snacks prepared at Cherry Bean Gourmet Coffee House, a well-known spot conveniently close to Steinbeck House. Later on, head to another restaurant within this area. Reserve a table for dinner at Taqueria El Burrito King and sample different food off the menu. You'll definitely want to get the party started at Bankers Casino, one of the area's most bustling bars.
Can't tear yourself away? Relax, because there's lots more than just Steinbeck House to do in the area:
- National Steinbeck Center is certainly a good spot to experience when the weather forces you indoors.
- Make sure you add Boronda Adobe History Center to your to-do list. Imagine what everyday life was like in the area in years long gone as you appreciate this popular historic building.
- If you love to play golf, stop by Salinas Fairways Golf Course. It's the perfect place to practice your swing while you enjoy the local birdlife.
- With its picturesque setting and unrivaled animal-focused activities, you and the family won't be disappointed after a day at The Farm.
- If you're a shopping addict, you'll discover a retail paradise at Northridge Mall. Whether it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you want, you're likely to find it here.
A modest distance of just 0.2 miles is all that separates Steinbeck House from the rail station, Salinas Station.
Places to stay in Monterey listed on Expedia supply everything you require, so you're certain to get options near Steinbeck House that you'll fall in love with. Monterey experienced more than a few guests in the past year, so start hunting. Need help deciding? Discover the tricks and pointers you need right here. When booking time is here, you'll do so with confidence: guests of all sorts would endorse their Monterey hotel to their friends or colleagues.
- Rooms in Monterey hotels are always fresh and orderly.
- And we have soothing suites for everyone, from family reunions to teams of two.
- Fitting for such a marvelous site, the staff at accommodation near Steinbeck House surpass all targets.
Monterey suites had extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's clear why. Thanks to Expedia's extensive selection of hotels near Steinbeck House, we see your choice spot in your future.
You'll still have more to do in Monterey once you've checked Steinbeck House off your agenda.
- Monterey is now starting to find its place after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Eat a tasty dish of its most famous cuisine and find an endearing market to purchase some necessities.
- You will see Monterey also knows a thing or two about individual treatment after you spend some hours on its ample adventures.
Arrange your carry-on, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few new selfies. You'll never regret planning a visit to Monterey, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Steinbeck House. Reserve now!