Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Callander with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in Callander, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Inchmahome Priory, Doune Castle, and Deanston Distillery. Lake of Menteith and Blair Drummond Safari Park are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a meeting room, and a garden. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 60 rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The Dreadnought Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Dreadnought Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 60
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Macnab's Bar & Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Dreadnought Callander
- Dreadnought Hotel
- Dreadnought Hotel Callander
- Dreadnought Hotel Callander, Scotland
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).