Get an overview of this hotelQuiet Stockholm hotel with a sauna
Popular property highlights
2 blocks to Södra Station
Located in the trendy Södermalm neighborhood of Stockholm, Alexandra Hotel is 1.2 miles (2 km) from Gamla Stan, Stockholm's medieval city center. Södra Station, 2 blocks away, offers easy access to downtown as well as to the concerts and sporting events at Ericsson Globe Arena.
A simple breakfast is laid out each morning in the light-filled hotel dining room. The Scandinavian sauna is a relaxing space to unwind after a busy day. Drivers appreciate the on-site parking
No cost to connect
Unpretentious, smoke-free guestrooms are equipped with TVs and armchairs. Guests can surf the Web or browse their emails using free WiFi. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
A buffet breakfast is available each morning, and Alexandra Hotel also offers a sauna, express check-in, and express check-out. Onsite parking is available for a surcharge.
Alexandra Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1970
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast is served each morning for a surcharge. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 7 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 7 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SEK 70 for adults and SEK 70 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: SEK 200 per night (in/out privileges)
- Alexandra Hotel Stockholm
- Alexandra Stockholm
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 7 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 3 stars.