Terrible place. DO NOT STAY HERE.
1. Dirty - it doesn't look THAT bad. But every single pillow, mattress and cover is FULL of dust. I know because after choking from the ones in my room i actually looked around for a bed to sleep at, hoping the ones at the common area get cleaned.
I dont have dust allergy but if you have asthma you might actually choke.
2. Overly soft mattress - I learned that in Sweden most mattress are on the softer side but the ones in the room weren't suitable for sleeping on. My friend and I are in our 20s while writing this and we both woke up with back pain.
3. Safty Hazzard - so after the entrance you need to take your shoes off. But it's too cold so you must wear socks BUT, most floors are covered with an easy to clean flooring which is rather slippery. The first time i managed to balance myself. Second, i tumbled on some stairs and there are no railings, so i didn't have anything to catch.
4. Too expensive for such an abysmal place.
5. The bar next to them which they recommend and work with is just as bad just in different way.
1. Close and easy to get to from the central station.