Book your room at Hilton Stockholm Slussen
Hilton Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Deluxe with a ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hilton King Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelModern city center hotel with fitness center and sauna
Hilton Stockholm Slussen is conveniently located within walking distance to main tourist attractions and offers wonderful water views over Riddarfjärden and the Old Town.
The hotel offers free WiFi throughout, complimentary fitness classes at the onsite gym such as spinning and aerobics, and 16 newly renovated meeting rooms with stylish Swedish décor.
All 289 guestrooms are filled with natural daylight and have been stylishly renovated. Some rooms have sea views. Amenities include coffee/tea maker, premium bedding, free bottled water, and free cribs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Hilton Stockholm Slussen houses a 24-hour fitness center where guests can work out in the gym and then relax in the sauna.
Guests can enjoy pre-dinner drinks, including house-speciality cocktails, and take in panoramic views of the city in the lively Eken Bar. Drinks, snacks, and light meals are available via room service 24 hours a day.
Those visiting on business can make use of 16 newly renovated meeting rooms and a 285-seat auditorium. 24-hour business center is available.The concierge and front-desk staff are on hand to safeguard valuables, arrange laundry and dry-cleaning services, exchange currency, and assist with transporting and storing luggage. Complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access is provided. Guests arriving by car will find parking facilities on site, and a valet parking service is available (surcharges apply).
This property welcomes pets.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 108
- Conference space size (meters) - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 16
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 289
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Eken Matsal - Serves Scandinavian cuisine made with locally grown produce for lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy views over the Old Town.
Panorama Restaurant - Floor-to-ceiling windows with views over the old town and the waters of Riddarfjärden. Breakfast served daily. During the day and in the evening it is used for conference lunches and dinners.
Eken Bar - Cocktails and lounge music in a relaxing atmosphere with panoramic views of the city.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SEK 200 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: SEK 200 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SEK 375 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Hilton Slussen
- Hilton Slussen Hotel
- Hilton Slussen Hotel Stockholm
- Hilton Slussen Stockholm
- Hilton Stockholm
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen
- Slussen Hilton
- Slussen Hilton Stockholm
- Stockholm Hilton
- Stockholm Slussen Hilton
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen Hotel Stockholm
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room