Get an overview of this hotelModern city center hotel with fitness center and free WiFi
Popular property highlights
Hilton Stockholm Slussen is conveniently located within walking distance to main tourist attractions and the city center, and offers wonderful water views over Riddarfjärden and the Old Town.
The hotel offers free WiFi throughout, complimentary fitness classes at the onsite gym, 16 newly renovated meeting rooms with stylish Swedish décor, and an onsite bar frequented by locals.
All 289 guestrooms are filled with natural daylight and have been stylishly renovated. Some rooms have sea views. Amenities include coffee/tea maker, premium bedding, free bottled water, and free cribs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hilton Stockholm Slussen
The Hilton Stockholm Slussen houses a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests can enjoy pre-dinner drinks, including house-specialty cocktails, and take in panoramic views of the city in the lively Eken Bar. Drinks, snacks, and light meals are available via room service 24 hours a day.
Those visiting on business can make use of 16 newly renovated meeting rooms and a 285-seat auditorium. 24-hour business center is available.The concierge and front-desk staff are on hand to safeguard valuables, arrange laundry and dry-cleaning services, exchange currency, and assist with transporting and storing luggage. Complimentary WiFi is provided. Guests arriving by car will find parking facilities on site, and a valet parking service is available (surcharges apply).
This property welcomes pets.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 16
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 10
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 108
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Total number of rooms - 289
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Eken Matsal - Serves Scandinavian cuisine made with locally grown produce for lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy views over the Old Town.
Panorama Restaurant - Floor-to-ceiling windows with views over the old town and the waters of Riddarfjärden. Breakfast served daily. During the day and in the evening it is used for conference lunches and dinners.
Eken Bar - Cocktails and lounge music in a relaxing atmosphere with panoramic views of the city.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SEK 200 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of SEK 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 10 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: SEK 200 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SEK 425 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Hilton Slussen
- Hilton Slussen Hotel
- Hilton Slussen Hotel Stockholm
- Hilton Slussen Stockholm
- Hilton Stockholm
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen
- Slussen Hilton
- Slussen Hilton Stockholm
- Stockholm Hilton
- Stockholm Slussen Hilton
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen Hotel Stockholm
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert