Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic boutique hotel in Stockholm’s Old Town
Popular property highlights
Steps from the cathedral
Charming Lady Hamilton Hotel is surrounded by the cobbled lanes of Stockholm’s Old Town. Stockholm Cathedral and the Nobel Museum are just around the corner from the hotel, and Central Station is a scenic 13-minute stroll over Vasa Bridge.
Swedish art and antiques
The hotel is named after Lady Hamilton, Lord Nelson’s mistress, and features Swedish art and antiques to create a rustic, romantic atmosphere. Guests can begin the day with a buffet breakfast, unwind in the private sauna, and cool off in the medieval plunge pool in the basement.
Cozy, colorful rooms
The 34 cozy guestrooms are named after flowers from the Swedish provinces and feature colorful wall hangings. Using WiFi, guests can update their social networks from a quaint period desk, or watch cable channels on the flat-screen TV.
Lady Hamilton Hotel
A bar/lounge is on-site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This romantic hotel also offers a sauna, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Year Built 1760
- Total number of rooms - 34
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Bar Emma - This bar serves breakfast only.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SEK 220.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 220.0 per night
- Lady Hamilton Hotel
- Lady Hamilton Hotel Stockholm
- Lady Hamilton Stockholm
- Hotel Lady Hamilton
We should mention
Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 stars.