Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel and SKYBAR by Central Station
Central Station ease
Stockholm Central Station is a 2-minute walk from Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, making it easy to travel around the city. Shoppers can find Gucci and other upscale stores in Stureplan Square, a 10-minute walk away. The 16th-century Church of Saint Klara offers quiet respite just 5 minutes away.
SKYBAR city views
The 9th-floor SKYBAR offers magnificent views over the city, and the onsite restaurant, Fisk, specializes in local seafood. After a long day of sightseeing, a massage in the spa or dip in the indoor pool will hit the spot. There's also a well-equipped fitness center.
Wood furniture, free WiFi
Sleek, modern and air-conditioned guestrooms feel cozy thanks to carved oak furnishings and warm colors. All have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, along with minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm
In addition to an indoor pool, Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm provides fitness facilities, a spa tub, and a sauna. Fresh seafood and tasty local fare highlight the menu at the hotel's Stockholm Fisk Restaurant. Guests may visit the 9th floor SKYBAR to take in the Stockholm cityscape and enjoy a cocktail, glass of wine or beer. The Stockholm Fisk Lobby Bar offers a convenient place to enjoy a drink or a tasty snack before a night on the town. 24-hour room service is also available.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury Stockholm hotel also offers prime meeting amenities and services to help you have a successful event. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are available as well. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 459
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Year Built 1984
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Stockholm Fisk Restaurant - This seafood restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SEK 300 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SEK 150 for adults and SEK 75 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SEK 495 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 300 per night
- Hotel Radisson Blu Royal Viking Stockholm
- Hotel Royal Viking
- Hotel Royal Viking Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Stockholm Viking
- Royal Viking Hotel Stockholm
- Royal Viking Stockholm Hotel
- Stockholm Radisson
- Radisson Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm Hotel Stockholm
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.