Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Stockholm hotel in Central Stockholm, near Vasa Museum
Located in Central Stockholm, this historic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Museum of Ethnography and Vasa Museum. Skansen and Royal Swedish Opera are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 36 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include premium bedding and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This historic hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Villa Källhagen is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Villa Kallhagen - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Start your day with a free hot/cold buffet breakfast, available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SEK 450 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for SEK 95.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 95.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 450 per night
- Kallhagen Hotel Stockholm
- Villa Källhagen
- Villa Källhagen Hotel
- Villa Kallhagen Hotel Stockholm
- Villa Källhagen Hotel Stockholm
- Villa Källhagen Stockholm
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 stars.