Visiting Stockyard Gully National Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Stockyard Gully National Park has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is The Pinnacles. You'll find 158 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cervantes.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stockyard Gully National Park
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lesueur National Park. In the area, you'll also find Fisherman's Island and Green Head Golf Club.
As you make plans for a getaway to Stockyard Gully National Park, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- AT Will, Leeman - Leeman, WA is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from central Stockyard Gully National Park. Guests who stay at this 2-star campground in Jurien Bay can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Jurien Bay Tourist Park is 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the center of Stockyard Gully National Park. This 3-star motel in Jurien Bay features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Jurien Bay Hotel/motel is located 23.6 mi (38 km) from the heart of Stockyard Gully National Park. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Jurien Bay features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Stockyard Gully National Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.99 inches of rain falls on Stockyard Gully National Park each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 49°F