Find Hotels Near Storer College Building, Martinsburg from $84
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Storer College Building
Top Hotels Close to Storer College Building
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Storer College Building Hotel Guide
Storer College Building is a splendid place for time travelers.
It is located in Martinsburg, approximately 220 miles from Charleston, the state capital.
Time is money, and that is precisely why plenty of people stay near the action. You'll find 2 to choose from. The Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry - Charles Town and Econo Lodge are strong candidates, and they're just 2 miles from Storer College Building.
You can still have an exciting vacation while staying within your budget. Book your room close to all the action at one of the more economical hotels. A few establishments that come highly recommended include the Knights Inn Knoxville Harpers Ferry and the Motel 6 Charles Town, WV.
Have a rest and savor a cup of coffee or an icy drink at Country Cafe & General Store (1715 Washington Street, Harpers Ferry). 0.4 miles from Storer College Building, it's a favorite pit-stop with both locals and tourists. Plan your next excursion as you eat the wonderful food served at The Anvil Restaurant (1290 West Washington Street, Harpers Ferry).
Other Places to Visit near Storer College BuildingOnce you're done with Storer College Building, you should check out what else this area can offer you:
- With a big mix of celebrity wax figures, John Brown Museum is a wonderful destination for entertainment the entire family will enjoy.
- Start your trip on the right footing by visiting Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters and getting some informative pamphlets.
- Venture up to Bolivar Heights Scenic Overlook, and you'll be rewarded with awe-inspiring outlooks of the area.
- The John Brown Wax Museum makes for an interesting place to experience and engage with the interesting exhibits.
- Dig up some stories about Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, a significant place for anyone interested in history.
An easy way to reach Storer College Building is to hop on the train. Harpers Ferry Station is 1 mile away, so you’ll be able to walk from the terminal to the sight in no time.