Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out lodge with a restaurant
Popular property highlights
Set amidst the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out lodge in Bolton Valley is within 12 mi (20 km) of Bolton Valley Ski Area and Ben and Jerry's Factory and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing. Round Church is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away.
Ski into Lotus Mountain Retreat, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, have a meal at the restaurant, and take advantage of complimentary wired Internet access and a coffee shop/café.
All 17 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and room service. Balconies or patios, premium bedding, and ceiling fans are among the other amenities available to guests. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Lotus Mountain Retreat
Lotus Mountain Retreat features ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness center. The lodge offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This ski lodge also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the lodge include ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Thai massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Lotus Lodge Inn Bolton Valley
- Lotus Bolton Valley
- Black Bear Hotel Bolton Valley
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).