Get an overview of this hotelWinter getaway with a restaurant
Located near the slopes, this Stowe inn is in the city center, within a 15-minute walk of Vermont Ski Museum and Swimming Hole, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Stowe Golf Park and Grand View Winery Tasting Room are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Hit the slopes and relax with The Stowe Inn's amenities, which include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 38 rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Stowe Inn
The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski inn also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a library, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Stowe Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting room
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1820
- Ski shuttle
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
River House - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the inn include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per accommodation, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Ski shuttle
- Self parking
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 4.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Stowe Inn
- The Stowe Hotel Stowe
- The Stowe Inn Vermont
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).