Get an overview of this hotelHotel with restaurant, walk to Covered Bridge
Situated in Strasbourg, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Old Saint Peter's Church and Covered Bridge. Our Lady of Strasbourg Cathedral and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and phones. Guests looking for a bit of entertainment will appreciate TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1722 square feet (160 square meters) include conference space. This Strasbourg hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Citotel Pax is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1722
- Conference space size (meters) - 160
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le restaurant Pax - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch only. Open select days.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10. per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35.00
- Citotel Pax Hotel
- Citotel Pax Strasbourg
- Citotel Pax
- Hotel Pax
- Hotel Pax Strasbourg
- Pax Hotel
- Pax Hotel Strasbourg
- Pax Strasbourg
- Citotel Pax Hotel Strasbourg
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.