Get an overview of this hotel4-star Strasbourg hotel in City-Centre - Petite France, walk to Our Lady of Strasbourg Cathedral
Popular property highlights
Located in City-Centre - Petite France, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Saint-Pierre-le-Jeune Church, Our Lady of Strasbourg Cathedral, and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum. Alsatian Museum and Covered Bridge are also within 15 minutes.
A rooftop terrace, a business center, and a meeting room are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 98 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus.
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
- Overall room comfort
Hôtel Mercure Strasbourg Centre
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hôtel Mercure Strasbourg Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 7
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free reception
- Television in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 1990
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 08.00 and EUR 17.90 for adults, EUR 0 and EUR 17.90 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 28
- Mercure Hotel Strasbourg Centre
- Mercure Strasbourg Centre
- Accor Strasbourg Centre
- Mercure Strasbourg Centre Hotel Strasbourg
- Hôtel Mercure Strasbourg Centre
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.