Get an overview of this hotelStrasbourg riverfront hotel 10 minutes from Cathedral
Near Palais de Rohan
From this hotel on the banks of the Ill River, it is a 10 minute walk to Strasbourg Cathedral and a 5 minute walk to the botanical gardens. Strasbourg universities are also nearby.
Belle Époque breakfast
Breakfast is served in the Salon Belle Époque. The Regency Bar serves cocktails, Alsatian and international wines, and light fare. Guests can unwind in the Sanarium, a cross between a sauna and a hammam.
River or street views
The 48 handsomely appointed guestrooms face the Avenue or the Ill River. All offer flat-screen TVs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and in-room safes. Bathrooms include shower/tubs or showers only.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Regent Contades, BW Premier Collection
This romantic Strasbourg hotel occupies a riverfront mansion with an ornate façade, balconies, wrought-iron staircase, rich woodwork, and Art Nouveau stained glass. The mansion was once owned by Kaiser Wilhelm II (1859 - 1941). The hotel is located in front of Saint Paul's Church, near museums and theaters. The botanical garden, university, and Saint Etienne Church are within a 5-minute walk of the hotel. The Strasbourg Cathedral is a 10-minute walk; the Petite France district is a 20-minute walk.
Breakfast is served from 7 AM to 10.30 AM in the Salon Belle Époque, a high-ceilinged room overlooking the Avenue de la Liberte. Dark-wood paneling and soft lighting create an intimate ambience in the Regency Bar. 24-hour room service is available. Business travelers will appreciate the hotel's business center, limousine/town car service, and meeting/conference room.
The Sanarium opened daily located on the fifth floor offers massages on demand with advance reservation and a steam room, a cross between a sauna and a hammam.
A computer station in the lobby provides complimentary high-speed Internet access, and a safe deposit box is available at the front desk.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1986
- Conference space size (feet) - 172
- Conference space size (meters) - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfast is available for a surcharge.
Regency Bar - Relaxing bar and lounge with a warm atmosphere. After-dinner aperitifs, whiskeys, Alsatian brandy, and sparkling wines, along with classic cocktails. Daily specialties include "Duo Regency": 2 glasses of Champagne with smoked salmon on toast.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 21 per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 21 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 21 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per stay
- Hotel Regent Contades Strasbourg
- Regent Contades
- Regent Contades Strasbourg
- Regent Contades Hotel Strasbourg
- Regent Hotel Strasbourg
- Regent Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Regent
- Regent Contades BW Premier Collection Hotel
- Regent BW Premier Collection Hotel
- Regent Contades BW Premier Collection
- Regent BW Premier Collection
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.