Book your room at Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Luxury Room, 1 Queen Bed, Patio, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Business Lounge AccessMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Strasbourg hotel in Historic Center, walk to Strasbourg Cathedral
This family-friendly Strasbourg hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Saint-Pierre-le-Jeune Church, Strasbourg Cathedral, and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum. Alsatian Museum and Rohan Palace are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 150 rooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, as well as comforts such as Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Free WiFi and iPod docks are standard, as are LED TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 7965 square feet (740 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and a terrace. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 7965
- Conference space size (meters) - 740
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1964
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LED TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le GOH - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Health club access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 29.00 per night
- Sofitel Grande Ile
- Sofitel Grande Ile Hotel
- Sofitel Grande Ile Hotel Strasbourg
- Sofitel Grande Ile Strasbourg
- Sofitel Strasbourg
- Sofitel Strasbourg Grande
- Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile
- Strasbourg Ile
- Strasbourg Sofitel
- Strasbourg Sofitel Grande Ile
- Sofitel Strasbourg Hotel Strasbourg
- Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.