Book your room at Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Strasbourg hotel in Historic Center, walk to Strasbourg Cathedral
This family-friendly Strasbourg hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Saint-Pierre-le-Jeune Church, Strasbourg Cathedral, and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum. Alsatian Museum and Rohan Palace are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 150 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and LED TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and minibars.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile4 Place Saint Pierre Le Jeune Strasbourg Bas-Rhin 67000
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 7965 square feet (740 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and a terrace. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 7965
- Conference space size (meters) - 740
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1964
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LED TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le GOH - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Health club access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 29.00 per night
- Sofitel Grande Ile
- Sofitel Grande Ile Hotel
- Sofitel Grande Ile Hotel Strasbourg
- Sofitel Grande Ile Strasbourg
- Sofitel Strasbourg
- Sofitel Strasbourg Grande
- Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile
- Strasbourg Ile
- Strasbourg Sofitel
- Strasbourg Sofitel Grande Ile
- Sofitel Strasbourg Hotel Strasbourg
- Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.