Travelers to Strumień will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Ustron Ski Resort.
- There are 83 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Strumień
Ustron Ski Resort is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Golf Club Pszczyna and Pszczyna Castle Museum.
As you plan your trip to Strumień, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 83 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Tychy Prime is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from central Strumień. This 3-star hotel in Tychy features a casino, 4 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Park Inn by Radisson Ostrava is located 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the heart of Strumień. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ostrava can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Belweder is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the center of Strumień. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Ustron can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Strumień
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Strumień is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F