Visiting Subic Bay
Visitors to Subic Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and theme park.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Subic Bay
- The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Subic Bay
Places to visit in the larger region include Ocean Adventure Park, Dungaree Beach, and Subic International Raceway. Additionally, you'll find Zoobic Safari and Funtastic Park Subic Bay in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Blue Rock Beach Resort - This 3-star resort features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Subic Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Subic Bay gets about 2.36 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F