- Ramon Magsaysay Ancestral House
- 10 min drive
- Baloy Beach
- 11 min drive
- Inflatable Island
- 14 min drive
- Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.)
- 74 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Subic, Club Morocco Beach and Country Club is on the beach. Anawangin Cove and Subic Bay reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Inflatable Island and El Kabayo Riding Stables. Tree Top Adventure and Funtastic Park Subic Bay are also worth visiting.Visit our Subic travel guide
- Ramon Magsaysay Ancestral House - 10 min drive
- Baloy Beach - 11 min drive
- Inflatable Island - 14 min drive
- Harbor Point Mall - 18 min drive
- SM City Olongapo - 39 min drive
- Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.) - 104 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Coffee shop offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Club Morocco Beach and Country Club
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overall its a nice place to stay,a little far away from anywhere but that makes it quiet. unfortunately the wave pool was out of order which was one of the draws for me but we managed without.Kids were upset. The rooms are large with quite comfortable beds and a great view of the ocean and pools. The bathrooms are a total disgrace, who wants to stand in a bath to have a shower ? maybe twenty years ago they were good but now they should be refreshed and upgraded. Most of the staff were helpful and friendly, one pool attendant not so much. The free breakfast was also good a little small, but as I say it was free. Thinking back now, because of the bathrooms and wave pool, I feel the room rates are a little high I will consider staying again but ask if repairs have taken place first.