Book your room at Novotel Ipswich
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and fitness center
This family-friendly Ipswich hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Custom House and Cornhill. Ipswich Regent Theatre and Ipswich Waterfront are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference rooms, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 101 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Wired Internet, satellite TV, and video-game consoles are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 3368 square feet (313 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 3368
- Conference space size (meters) - 313
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 101
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 9.50 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Elements Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Main Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 7.50 per pet, per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.