Visiting Sugar City
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Sugar City has to offer. The closest major airport is in Idaho Falls, ID (IDA-Idaho Falls Regional), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sugar City
Places to visit in the larger region include Smith Park, Rexburg Stake Tabernacle, and Eliza R. Snow Performing Arts Center. Additionally, you'll find Brigham Young University and Porter Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Sugar City, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Henry's Fork Inn is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from central Sugar City. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in St. Anthony can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Rexburg BYUI is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the center of Sugar City. This 2.5-star hotel in Rexburg features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Quality Inn is located 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the heart of Sugar City. This 2.5-star hotel in Rexburg features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Sugar City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Sugar City gets about 13.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 13°F