Sugarloaf Mountain Park is a local sight that you'll be glad you added to your to-do list.
To experience it, step away from the beaten track and head to Dickerson, which can be found 50 miles from the state capital, Annapolis.
Travelers realize that it's hard to find accommodations within 0.1 miles of Sugarloaf Mountain Park. 30 miles out, in Arlington, is where you can find a substantial amount of hotels to choose from. You should consider checking into the Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C., Rosewood Washington, D.C. and The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C..
Other Places to Visit near Sugarloaf Mountain Park
While you're in the area, you'll soon see there is so much more than just Sugarloaf Mountain Park to check out:
- You might want to sample some flavorsome local wines at Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard, and if you like what you taste, grab a bottle to take home with you.
- Do you want some time out from the hustle and bustle of daily life? Rest for a moment as you step behind the gates of Lilypons Water Gardens, a glorious private garden.
- Are you a golf lover? Spend a day working on your game at P.B. Dye Golf Club.
- Tarara Winery has a selection of unique wines, so if you are a lover of wine, this is the place for you.
- At Worthington Manor Golf Club, you will love playing golf on one of the best courses in the region.