Think of yourself walking through the downtown area of a brand-new spot, taking note of the buildings or the lovely nature wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you are especially prepared for: Sullivan County Golf and Country Club. For years, you've wanted to escape there, and right now is the day to get there.
Lodging Close to Sullivan County Golf and Country Club
Hotels near Sullivan County Golf and Country Club
Grab your favorite putter and aim for a hole-in-one on the excellent fairways of Sullivan County Golf and Country Club.
To see it with your own eyes, you'll have to travel to Monticello, 85 miles from the state capital of Albany.
Don't waste half the day traveling across town if you can stay at one of the 2 hotels that are 6 miles from Sullivan County Golf and Country Club. A lot of travelers book a few nights at the Days Inn Liberty and Knights Inn Liberty.
After a day spent walking and sightseeing, grab your group and head to Napoli's Pizzeria (2574 New York 52, Liberty). Only 0.3 miles away Sullivan County Golf and Country Club, this restaurant is frequented by visitors from all corners of the globe.
After checking out Sullivan County Golf and Country Club, you might like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- When it's time to scratch that golf itch, head to Grossinger Country Club. Grab your golf bag and test your game.
- View the dam wall at Neversink Dam, an important piece of infrastructure for the area.
- Consider yourself a golfer? Spend a day playing a game at Tarry Brae Golf Course.
- Bethel Woods is a wonderful place to enjoy some time out from the fast pace of normal life. Take off your shoes, feel the grass under your feet and delight in the outdoors at this relaxing destination.
- Bethel Woods Center For The Arts is a major arts center that offers its visitors a wide range of functions and displays, including local art exhibitions, festivals and art courses.
Expedia's roster of hotels in Monticello delivers all the things you require, so you are sure to get locales near Sullivan County Golf and Country Club that you'll adore. Monticello had quite a few tourists in the recent twelve months, so get researching. Need help deciding? We have the recommendations you're searching for right here. Once it's time to reserve your spot, you can rest assured: many guests would endorse their Monticello hotel to a buddy.
- You're in the correct place if you want room contentment in addition to tidiness.
- The staff at hotels near Sullivan County Golf and Country Club go above and beyond which is appropriate for such a magnificent monument.
- Rooms in Monticello lodging will be clean, fresh, and set to show you in.
As you can see, it's clear why Monticello getaways got more visitors in the past year than the year prior to that. Your number one spot lies in your future with our extensive registry of hotels near Sullivan County Golf and Country Club.
There are still more things to see and do in Monticello with Sullivan County Golf and Country Club crossed off your list.
- Find the perfect market to get a few gifts and eat a delectable snack of its native foods.
- After you spend a time on its a full itinerary of activities, you'll realize Monticello also is on the ball when it comes to laying out the red carpet.
- Monticello hasn't been really noted in the guide books, but is starting to become more fashionable.
Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet some astonishing photo ops. Planning a holiday to Monticello is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Sullivan County Golf and Country Club from Expedia. Book today!