Gamble Paid Off
Posted Mar 6, 2017
I had some questions about this rental but gambled and it paid off. First the negatives -
• No communication about the rental from the management company. They said I should have received email with info but I never received it (checked Junk file etc). After working through their phone 'assistance' I made my way to a human who helped me quickly
• Rental office not located at the rental site. However, they were only 5 miles apart so no biggie...just a bit of a hassle.
• Fees and taxes were very high (73% of the on day rental price - they might be more reasonable for a multi-day rental)
But the goodies-
• The apartment was much larger and nicer than advertised. Very comfortable, private, and scenic. Great kitchen and living area...
• Rental office was helpful (printed some boarding passes for us)