Get an overview of this hotelLuxury apartment with full-service spa and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Mooloolaba, this luxury apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Mooloolaba Beach and Underwater World Sea Life.
This smoke-free apartment features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Self parking is free. Additionally, a spa tub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 115 individually decorated apartments feature wired Internet and furnished balconies or patios. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find washers/dryers and ceiling fans. Weekly housekeeping is available.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
In addition to a full-service spa, Landmark Resort features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This luxury apartment also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Landmark Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 20 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 20 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 20 per night )
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 8 AM - 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: AUD 300.00 per stay
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per day
- Landmark Mooloolaba
- Landmark Resort Mooloolaba
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.