Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This was a great place to stay. You have your own private deck in the forest and it's only steps to the beach. I have a number of food allergies and the staff was very accommodating and managed to offer me a breakfast that I could eat. The only downside was that there was a cat inside the main house ...
We stayed in one of the quaint cabins on the water front, which were quite comfortable for the most part. Big open area with kitchen, dining and living room with big windows looking out to the ocean, and a deck to sit on. Offers 2 small bedrooms and an open loft upstairs. Beds were okay but be aware ...
I stayed here with my kids and found the hotel to be conveniently located, clean and comfortable. The room was tight for four people but we managed just fine. Wifi was great. It was nice to have breakfast and parking included. I would stay again if I found myself in PR.
Outside it looks a bit old, but inside it's clean and has a swimming pool, spa, restaurant and hot tub. It's also just across a strip mall, close to Tim's snd St. Mary's Church.
Our room had a limited view because of trees (and I thought all rooms had views) and was below another suite. The noise transfer and shaking from movement above was quite annoying. I would avoid a stacked unit in future. Yes I would recommend this place, but not sure there are many options in the ...
Norma and Peter were both so kind and warm. The room was quiet, comfortable and has an OUTSTANDING VIEW!!. I travel Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast regularly for business, and I have now found my new "home" when I am on the Sunshine Coast.
Cabins, marina and restaurant/pub all within a short distance of each other. Staff were very friendly. Restaurant/pub had good food and drink selection. The area is very beautiful. Internet is non-existent unless you pay for high-speed service. Overall I enjoyed my stay, and would stay there ...
Good location, very basic room that felt old and not quite clean, but nice little patio to look at the ocean across the highway.
Lovely B & B with beautiful views, really puts you in the heart of the West Coast. Close to everything, super comfy king size bed with all amenities. Wonderful hosts with lots of information to share.
Good for my one night stopover. Clean and comfortable but not very sound proof, I could hear the person in the adjoining room on the phone and the TV quite clearly. Restaurant was closed for renovations so that altered my plans some as got in late and was hoping for dinner. Lots of other places to ...
tiny tv limited chanels chipped cups you get what you pay for
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Sunshine Coast accommodation! Finding the ideal room during your Vancouver Coast holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Sunshine Coast. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Sunshine Coast accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- Vancouver Coast is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Sunshine Coast has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Vancouver Coast has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Sunshine Coast is popular among pet owners like you. Since last year, 121% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?