See yourself strolling through the roads during your future day, gazing up at the lovely world or the architecture all around you. However, there's one thing you've been especially counting on: Sunsphere Tower. For years, it has been an item on your to-do list, and right now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
Accommodation Close to Sunsphere Tower
Hotels near Sunsphere Tower
You'll be relieved you went to Sunsphere Tower, because experiences are the most wonderful mementos of all.
It is in Knoxville, 100 miles from Chattanooga. If you're keen to get away from the city, this might be the place for you.
If you're hoping to stay close to Sunsphere Tower, we've got you covered. You'll be able to find 7 hotels within 2 miles. One of the more popular choices is the Knoxville Marriott, just 0.9 miles away. Other great options are the Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House Hotel, 0.2 miles away, and the Hilton Knoxville, only 0.2 miles away.
Convenient and value-for-money are just two of the ways that people describe the wonderful budget hotels close by. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Knoxville Downtown University is a great option, found 0.3 miles away. A second is the Holiday Inn Knoxville Downtown, which is just 0.05 miles away.
This destination also features a choice of impressive upmarket hotels. The Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville/University and the Cook Loft are just a hop, skip and jump away at relatively short distances of just 0.7 miles for the former and 0.3 miles for the latter.
Make sure you head to Cafe 4 (4 Market Square, Knoxville) to refuel with some coffee and a sweet treat or two. Try one of the specials, bask in the bustling ambiance and indulge in the nourishing grub at Calhoun's On The River (400 Neyland Drive, Knoxville). This spot is also close by.
There are lots of other things going on within close range of Sunsphere Tower:
- Be sure to stroll through World's Fair Park, a fun stop for tourists.
- A combination of of tourists and the corporate crowd gather for events and conferences at Knoxville Convention Center. Check out the events calendar to find out if something interesting lines up with your trip.
- Gain a greater insight into time and place at East Tennessee Veterans Memorial.
- Whether you are a dedicated art enthusiast or just enjoy looking at beautiful things, Knoxville Museum of Art is an art museum that is worth your time.
- Easily spotted, First Baptist Church is a prominent part of the landscape. The church plays an important role in the social and religious way of life of the destination.
Downtown Knoxville rooms here on Expedia supply everything you need, so you can be sure to get selections near Sunsphere Tower that you'll appreciate. With hundreds of arrivals in the last year, you shouldn't be alone. You can rest assured when reservation time is here, too: sightseers of all kinds recommend their Downtown Knoxville hotel. Need help making a decision? You'll see all the secret advice you could want.
- You'll find Downtown Knoxville accommodation are always set to receive you with presentable and neat rooms.
- We've got pleasant spaces for all groups, including big families with children and singles.
- The staff at hotels near Sunsphere Tower go beyond all expectation which is fitting for such a magnificent monument.
We see your prized site in your future thanks to Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Sunsphere Tower.
Downtown Knoxville Intriguing Facts and Figures
Once you've done Sunsphere Tower, you'll still have more to do in Downtown Knoxville.
- Be educated about the area's history, then head out on the town to conclude your exploration right.
- You'll discover Downtown Knoxville also knows its stuff when it comes to custom welcomes after you spend a day on its ample action.
- Downtown Knoxville is a beloved spot that is nevertheless increasing in celebrity.
You won't regret paying a visit to Downtown Knoxville, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Sunsphere Tower. Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few new photo ops!