Visitors to Suquamish are sure to enjoy the casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and seaside. Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and Nordstrom are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1006 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Suquamish
A favorite place to visit in the city is Suquamish Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Space Needle and Pike Place Market.
As you plan your vacation to Suquamish, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 105 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Mediterranean Inn is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from central Suquamish. This resort in Suquamish features a casino, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Motif Seattle is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the center of Suquamish. This 3-star hotel in Seattle features free WiFi, a 24-hour fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Convention Center is located 13.7 mi (22 km) from the heart of Suquamish. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Seattle can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with an in-room iPod dock. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Nordstrom, located 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from the city center, and Woodland Park Zoo, which is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) away.
Dressing for Suquamish
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Suquamish is 56.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 35°F