Posted Nov 28, 2013
I spent 10 nights at this hotel and it was money well spent
- I did not feel the need to go away for anything.
- Besides the time restriction for complementary braakfast, I could decide to eat at anytime. I was not rushed to leave the room for cleaning, then, room maintenance is almost available, all day.
- The restaurant stays opened up to 11:00 p.m. and room service is available, 24 hours
- The swimming pool was not available, but this was due to renovation which should be completed shortly.
- There was free shuttle service to two of the closest Mall to the Hotel.
- Since the Hotel is located in a elevated area, this provides a good view of the city, daytime or nighttime;
- The staff is very pleasant and informative for tourists;
- The management is continuously improving to make the guests stays as pleasant as possible. While I was there, a shade was built in front of the hotel, to allow guests, to enjoy outdoor for coffee, drink or just to relax;
- Security was not a concern neither at the hotel or in the area of its location;
- There was no extra charge for use of the facilities of the hotel, such as internet, parking, gym, etc.
- My junior suite has met my expectations. It was well divided while very opened and highlighted. I had a large bathroom with spacious separate standing shower. an excellent sitting area, a high quality rotable TV with a lot of available channels, in english and spanish. Overall, quality of furnitures in the room was excellent.