Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this luxury hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Manor Royal Business Park, Gatwick Aviation Museum, and Barons Cave. Effingham Park Golf Course and Tunnel Road Caves are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and conference space. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, free use of bicycles, concierge services, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 22 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. Flat-screen TVs with digital channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 874 square feet (81.2 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Langshott Manor is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 81.2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 874
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
The Mulberry Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 40.00.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Langshott Manor
- Langshott Manor Horley
- Langshott Manor Hotel
- Langshott Manor Hotel Horley
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.