Book your room at Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Situated in the suburbs, this spa hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Camberley Theatre, The Atrium, and Archaeology Centre. Royal Logistic Corps Museum is 3 mi (4.8 km) away.
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a health club, and a sauna.
All 98 individually decorated rooms feature free wired Internet and sofa beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and SpaLime Avenue, Off Portsmouth Road Sat Nav Postcode GU15 2BQ Camberley England GU15 2BG
In addition to a full-service spa, Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measure 2874 square feet (267 square meters). This Camberley hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2874
- Conference space size (meters) - 267
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1901
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Linden Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Gold Room - Overlooking the garden, this lobby lounge serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Vital Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 25 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 17.50 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per night
- Frimley Hall Hotel
- Frimley Hotel
- Hotel Frimley
- Macdonald Frimley Hall
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Camberley
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel Camberley
- Macdonald Frimley Hotel
- Macdonald Hotel Frimley
- Macdonald Hotel Frimley Hall
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa Camberley, Surrey
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel And Spa
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.