Book your room at The Gatwick White House Hotel
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly guesthouse with restaurant and bar/lounge
This family-friendly Horley guesthouse is located near the airport, 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Gatwick Aviation Museum, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Crawley County Mall Shopping Center and Barons Cave. Hawth Theatre and Worth St. Nicholas' Church are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a business center.
All 27 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus WiFi and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This guesthouse offers access to a business center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly guesthouse also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a ski shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
The Gatwick White House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 6 GBP per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 6.00 GBP per stay )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate bedroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
SAFFRON GRILL - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 3 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: GBP 6 (one way)
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 4.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 6.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per night (in/out privileges)
- Breakage deposit: GBP 20.00
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least no hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.