Book your room at The Gatwick White House Hotel
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelGuesthouse in Horley with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Horley, this guesthouse is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Gatwick Aviation Museum and within 6 mi (10 km) of Crawley Town Hall and Hawth Theatre. Worth St. Nicholas' Church and St. John the Baptist Church are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a business center.
All 27 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus WiFi and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This guesthouse offers access to a business center.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Horley guesthouse also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a shopping center shuttle, and a train station pick-up service. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Gatwick White House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 6 GBP per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 6.00 GBP per night )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate bedroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
SAFFRON GRILL - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 3 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakage deposit: GBP 20.00 per day
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 6.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6 per room (one-way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per night (in/out privileges)
- Gatwick House
- Gatwick House Hotel
- Gatwick White Hotel
- Gatwick White House
- Gatwick White House Hotel
- White House Gatwick
- White House Hotel Gatwick
- Gatwick White House Hotel Horley
- Gatwick White Horley
- Gatwick White
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least no hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.