Book your room at The Lawn Guest House
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Victorian guesthouse in Horley
Situated near the airport, this guesthouse is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Gatwick Aviation Museum.
Self parking, a computer station, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free guesthouse.
All 12 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs, and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Lawn Guest House is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Year Built 1898
- Bathtub or shower
- Ceiling fan
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. Alcohol is not served at this property.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.