Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Bad Ueberkingen with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bad Ueberkingen, this hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Burgruine Hiltenburg, Todtsburger Höhle, and Donzdorf Castle Garden. Reussenstein Castle and Marklin World of Adventure Museum are also within 16 mi (25 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and meeting rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include dry cleaning, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 52 rooms offer free wired Internet, minibars, and plasma TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bad Hotel Bad Überkingen
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Bad Ueberkingen hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 1810
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Bad Hotel Bad Überkingen has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Bad Bad Überkingen
- Bad Hotel Bad Überkingen
- Hotel Bad
- Hotel Überkingen
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.