Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelUlm business hotel with rooftop dining, along the Danube
Popular property highlights
Near city centre
Adjoining the Ulm Congress Centre, this hotel is on the banks of the Danube River, about a 10- 15-minute walk from the city centre, Old Town, and the Ulm Minster church, with its soaring spire.
Indoor pool, sauna
The hotel features two restaurants, including a rooftop restaurant on the 16th floor with panoramic views. An indoor pool, steam bath, sauna, solarium, gym, and business centre are also on site.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
Maritim Hotel Ulm's spacious, air-conditioned guestrooms offer free wired and wireless Internet access, in-room safes (laptop compatible) and satellite TV with pay movies. Many rooms have views of the city, river, and/or Ulm Minster.
Maritim Hotel Ulm
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Maritim Hotel Ulm features two restaurants and a piano bar. The Panorama dinner restaurant, on the 16th floor, serves German and international cuisine, complemented by spectacular views of Ulm and Neu-Ulm. The Ulmer Gulden restaurant offers a generous breakfast buffet, à la carte and buffet lunch Monday - Saturday, and a Sunday brunch buffet.
For recreation and relaxation, the hotel offers an indoor pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, and gym. Business travelers can make use of the 43164 square feet (4010 square meters) of conference space, multiple meeting rooms, and business center. Free wireless Internet access, secretarial services, and complimentary newspapers are also provided. Underground parking is available.
Maritim Hotel Ulm has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 14
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4010
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 43164
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 287
- Number of floors - 16
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Panorama - Featuring international and national cuisines prepared and presented in new ways, Panorama complements its à-la-carte menu with views of Ulm and Neu-Ulm.
Ulmer Gulden - Open most days of the week, this restaurant serves breakfast and lunch buffets, as well as a family lunch buffet that includes champagne, coffee, and tea.
Room service during limited hours is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30,00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30,00 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 5,00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Hotel Maritim Ulm
- Hotel Ulm
- Hotel Ulm Maritim
- Maritim Hotel Ulm
- Maritim Ulm
- Maritim Ulm Hotel
- Ulm Hotel Maritim
- Ulm Maritim
- Ulm Maritim Hotel
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).