Whether you're a poker player or a roulette fiend, you'll be sure to experience a night to remember at Sycuan Casino.
To visit, you'll have to step away from the beaten track and take a trip to San Diego County, which can be found 480 miles from the state capital, Sacramento.
If you want to stay near to all the action, there are roughly 4 hotels to decide between. Check out the Sycuan Golf Resort and Ayres Lodge Alpine.
Paipas Buffet (Sycuan Reservation) is merely 0.1 miles from Sycuan Casino, making it the best option for dinner reservations. Later you can kick up your heels at Sycuan Casino (5469 Dehesa Rd, El Cajon). This local bar is just 0.09 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Sycuan Casino
Before you leave, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- Those that frequent Steele Canyon Golf Club rave about their club, and it's not hard to see why.
- Experience some time out from concrete and cities at Lake Jennings, where you can take in the fresh air, unwind and just soak up the views.
- To enjoy some art and culture, head on over to Art World Western Heritage Gallery.
- At The Water Conservation Garden you can identify native flora and discover how these plants remain alive, and even prosper, in the bone-dry desert environment.
- Olaf Wieghorst Museum and Western Heritage Center makes for a good spot for entertainment when you are bored.