Get an overview of this hotelBoardwalk hotel with restaurant and nightclub
Situated on the boardwalk, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Coogee Beach and Gordon's Bay. Clovelly Beach and Maroubra Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a nightclub, and 4 bars/lounges. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, meeting rooms, and concierge services.
All 74 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, plasma TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Coogee Bay Hotel - Boutique
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 4 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Airport transportation
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach towels
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1998
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Brasserie - This beachfront brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.00 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 60
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.00 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Coogee Bay Hotel Boutique
- Coogee Bay Boutique
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Book a stay in a "Romance Package" room category and receive the following:
- A bottle of sparkling wine served with chocolate dipped strawberries on arrival
- Late check-out at noon