Book your room at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Westfield Liverpool, Liverpool Hospital, and Bankstown Golf Club. Crest Sporting Complex is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) away.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a conference center, and a business center.
All 140 rooms provide WiFi, coffee makers, and LCD TVs. Showers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Country Comfort Hunts LiverpoolLot 2415 Camden Valley Way Casula NSW 2170
Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool features outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 14 meeting rooms are available. This Casula hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Billiards or pool table
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( A$10.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Belle Fonte - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children under 5 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Cash deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 20 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.00 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Comfort Inn Hunts Liverpool
- Comfort Inn Hunts Liverpool Casula
- Comfort Inn Hunts Liverpool Hotel
- Comfort Inn Hunts Liverpool Hotel Casula
- Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool Hotel Casula
- Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool Hotel
- Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool Casula
- Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool
We should mention
Up to 10 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.