Book your room at Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelSydney property near Sydney Tower
Located in Sydney's Central Business District, this Darling Harbour hotel is also less than a kilometre from the restaurants, cafes, and bars of Cockle Bay and shopping at the Queen Victoria Building.
Located in Darling Harbour, Four Points by Sheraton Sydney offers a range of amenities and services to guests. There are multiple dining venues, and the hotel's tiny sandstone pub dates from the 1850s, offering a range of international and local brews to complement its barbecue menu and counter meals.
Guestrooms offer views over the city's business/shopping districts or Darling Harbour and are decorated in earthy tones. Amenities include large desks, cable/satellite TVs, and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk
Hotel amenities include complimentary access to a nearby 24-hour fitness center, 2 bars, a restaurant, room service during scheduled hours, luggage storage, concierge services, a rooftop terrace, tours/ticket assistance, and airport transportation. Hotel parking is available directly opposite the hotel entrance on Sussex Street. Guests who require parking should see the Commissionaire at the hotel entrance to obtain a parking ticket.
Business-friendly facilities include free WiFi and a computer station.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 648
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 20.00 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Corn Exchange Restaurant - Serves breakfast and dinner seven days a week. Breakfast is 6:30-10:30 AM Monday to Friday, and 6:30-11 AM on Saturday and Sunday. Contemporary à la carte and buffet cuisine. Dinner is served from 6 PM to 10:30 PM every night.
The Lobby Bar – Join us at our Lobby Cafe and Bar adjacent to the reception area 7 AM onwards daily. The perfect spot to grab breakfast on the go or relax with a cuppa. Light meals and beverages are available throughout the day. The evening comes alive with a varied selection of beverages and small plates.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests at Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour receive complimentary access to a nearby 24-hour fitness center, located just around the corner on Market Street. Fitness center amenities include treadmills, cross-trainers, and an extensive range of free weights and personal training options.
Approximately 15 minutes' walk from the hotel, a scenic running and walking track extends from the Sydney Opera House through the Royal Botanic Gardens and along the harbour. A 10-minute taxi ride away is Centennial Park, offering extensive running and walking tracks in addition to horse riding, with golfing and tennis options close by.
- Sailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 12 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Redevelopments have commenced at this property and will continue through mid-2016. For more details, please contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: AUD 200 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 45.00 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Four Points Sheraton Darling Harbour Sydney
- Four Points Sheraton Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney Darling Harbour
- Sheraton Four Points Sydney Darling Harbour
- Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sydney Four Points
- Sheraton Sydney
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.