Book your room at Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Haymarket hotel in Sydney CBD, near University of Sydney
Located in Sydney CBD, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Capitol Theatre, University of Sydney, and Sydney Opera House. Sydney Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 220 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, safes, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 2045 square feet (190 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Haymarket hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2045
- Conference space size (meters) - 190
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 AUD per 24-hour period )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Metro Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 18 for adults and AUD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 10.00 (one way), (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Hotel NameInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.