Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel, walk to Sydney Showground
Situated in the entertainment district, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Sydney Showground and ANZ Stadium. Qudos Bank Arena is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) away. Sydney Olympic Park Station is only a 4-minute walk and Sydney Concord West Station is 25 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service are onsite.
All 218 rooms provide comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, along with free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, cable TV, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 5-star property.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3348 square feet (311 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the indoor pool and outdoor pool at a partner property. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 2008
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 311
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3348
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bacar Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 70.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Pullman Hotel Sydney Olympic Park
- Pullman Sydney Olympic Park
- Sydney Olympic Park Pullman
- Pullman At Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Sydney Olympic Park Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.