Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront hotel with 2 restaurants and private beach
Popular property highlights
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Sydney Harbour National Park, Manly Wharf, and Manly Beach. Manly Sea Life Sanctuary is 2 mi (3.3 km) away.
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Self parking is free. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in a common area, and a business center are onsite.
All 84 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus furnished balconies and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. WiFi, room service, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Comfortable rooms
- Good, quiet location
- Overall value of stay
- Guestrooms were a little noisy
Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park
This Manly hotel has its very own private beach. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 13 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 1
- Meeting rooms 13
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Private beach nearby
- Direct access to private beach
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- Pay movies
- Furnished balcony
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free bottled water
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Boilerhouse Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Views Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 20 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Hotel
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Hotel Manly
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Manly
- Station Sydney Harbour National Park
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.