Walk to Sydney's best shopping strips, chic street cafés, award-winning resturants, artisan bakeries, hip bars and nightclubs.
Enjoy this newly renovated historic terrace house with modern furnishing.
Situated in a peaceful leafy street in one of Sydney’s oldest neighbourhoods, a quieter location on the rim of Sydney’s busy heart.
Only 5 minutes' walk to Kings Cross train station for easy access around Sydney, only 1 train stop to explore museums, galleries, parklands and Sydney Harbour.
This is a historic Victorian terrace house. It has recently been completely transformed with new fittings and fixtures all of which are tastefully designed.
As you walk into the house, you will see:
* a living area with a smart TV with Netflix which gives you access to unlimited movies and premium TV programs, one sofa bed, and a coffee table
* a downstairs bedroom with a queen bed
* a brand new kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, toaster, kettle, rice cooker, microwave, utensils, cookware, dinner sets, oil, salt and pepper.
* a dining area with a dining table and chairs, including two highchairs
* a French laundry cabinet with a washing machine
* an enclosed courtyard with a back door
As you walk upstairs, you will see:
* a master bedroom with a queen bed, built-in wardrobe and a private balcony with leafy street view
* another bedroom with a queen bed and built-in wardrobe
* the 4th bedroom with two single beds
* brand new bathroom with a big shower suitable for two people, toilet and vanity
All bedrooms and the living room are equipped with pedestal fans.