Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star luxury hotel near University of Sydney
Popular property highlights
Situated in the entertainment district, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Capitol Theatre and World Square Shopping Centre. Chinatown Night Market is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) away.
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 271 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. 24-hour room service, minibars, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Rydges Sydney Central
In addition to an indoor pool, Rydges Sydney Central provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 11205 square feet (1041 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Rydges Sydney Central has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 10
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1041
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 11205
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 271
- Number of floors - 11
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Albies Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Open select days.
Bar Surry Hills & Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 32 for adults and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Sebel Surry Hills
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Sebel Sydney Hotel Surry Hills
- Sebel Sydney Surry Hills
- Surry Hills Sebel
- Sydney Sebel Surry Hills
- Rydges Sydney Central Hotel Surry Hills
- Rydges Sydney Central Hotel
- Rydges Sydney Central Surry Hills
- Rydges Sydney Central
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.