Get an overview of this hotelCentral business district luxury hotel
Popular property highlights
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Walk to The Rocks
Centrally located in Sydney's business and shopping districts, Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is situated 1 km (0.6 mi) from The Rocks, 2.7 km (1.7 mi) from the Harbour Bridge, and 870 meters (0.5 mi) from the Sydney Opera House.
This 5-star Sydney hotel features a shopping arcade. Garden Court restaurant serves modern Australian cuisine.
City or courtyard views
The 436 air-conditioned guestrooms with premium bedding and pillow menu overlook the courtyard or offer city views. Rooms featuring iPod docking stations, LCD TVs with pay movies, safes, and minibars. Bathrobes and slippers are also provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
This 5-star Sydney hotel dates to the 19th century, and counts dignitaries, royalty, and celebrities among its guests. Garden Court restaurant serves modern contemporary fare in an elegant, naturally-lit environment overlooking the hotel courtyard. High tea is offered daily at Soirée. Wentworth Arcade, a 2-level shopping area on site, includes clothing boutiques, a travel desk, and an art gallery.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth provides 11 conference rooms with a total of 23,026 square feet (2,139 square meters) of meeting space. The pillarless ballroom, with mirrored ceiling and stunning chandelier, accommodates up to 1,200 people. A 24-hour business center is also on site. Wifi FOC Speed Limited 512 kb/s 2 hours free per device is available in lobby and public areas. Secure covered parking is available (surcharge). The hotel is 100% non-smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 436
- Number of floors - 17
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 2139
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 23026
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 15 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Garden Court - Modern contemporary cuisine with French influence, featuring seasonal produce. Dining room overlooks the courtyard. Buffet breakfasts, weekday lunch, and dinner. Open from Monday to Saturday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and on Sundays for breakfast only.
Soirée - Serves teas, coffees, cognac, cocktails, and champagne. Extensive menu options for lunch and dinner.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The full-service Lattouf Hair Spa offers massage, body, and beauty treatments, as well as a hair salon.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 80 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: AUD 100 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
- Sofitel Wentworth
- Sofitel Wentworth Hotel
- Sofitel Wentworth Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Sofitel
- Sydney Sofitel Wentworth
- Sydney Wentworth
- Sydney Wentworth Sofitel
- Wentworth Sofitel
- Wentworth Sydney
- Accor Sydney Wentworth
- Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Hotel Sydney
- Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Hotel
We should mention
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.