Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star family-friendly bed & breakfast, walk to Circular Quay
This family-friendly The Rocks bed & breakfast is located on the boardwalk, within a 10-minute walk of Sydney Observatory and Circular Quay. Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features valet parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and express check-in. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, self parking, express check-out, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 11 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests can appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, and other amenities include Egyptian cotton sheets and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sydney Harbour Bed & Breakfast140 - 142 Cumberland Street The Rocks NSW 2000
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Edwardian bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Sydney Harbour Bed & Breakfast is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Year Built 1914
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Safari nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 35 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
The guestrooms and property amenities at this hotel are not accessible to wheelchairs at this time. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
- Self parking fee: AUD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 35 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Bed & Breakfast Sydney
- Bed & Breakfast Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Bed & Breakfast
- Sydney Harbour Bed & Breakfast
- Sydney Harbour Bed & Breakfast The Rocks
- b&b Sydney Harbour
- Bed And Breakfast Sydney Harbour Hotel Sydney
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Sydney Harbour Bed & Breakfast is listed in the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.