Book your room at The Hughenden Boutique Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban Woollahra hotel in Oxford Street with free breakfast
Located in Oxford Street, this hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Centennial Park and within 3 mi (5 km) of Bondi Beach and Sydney Opera House. Circular Quay is 3 mi (4.8 km) away.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and a rooftop terrace. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a conference center, self parking, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 35 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs. Room service, premium bedding, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Hughenden Boutique Hotel14 Queen Street Woollahra NSW 2025
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Woollahra hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Hughenden Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1870
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of AUD 20 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Breakage deposit: AUD 100 per stay (for guests under 2 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 25 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: AUD 33 per night
- Pet fee: AUD 20 per accommodation, per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Hughenden
- Hughenden Boutique
- Hughenden Boutique Hotel
- Hughenden Boutique Hotel Woollahra
- Hughenden Boutique Woollahra
- Hughenden Hotel
We should mention
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.